From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [IP CLEARANCE] [VOTE] Apache Celix shared memory remote service admin implementation
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:17:56 GMT
Hello Dave,

Thanks for spotting that one. My mistake, I completely overlooked that field. I will correct
it and, after also resolving the issue Craig brought up, start a new vote.

Greetings, Marcel

On 18 Dec 2013, at 17:24 , Dave Brondsema <dave@brondsema.net> wrote:

> On 12/18/13 3:47 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
>> Apache Celix received the donation of a shared memory implementation of the remote
service admin specification. The donation is tracked by CELIX-29 [1].

>> The IP clearance document is placed under:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/ip-clearance/celix-shared-memory-rsa.xml
>>
>> Please vote to approve this contribution. Lazy consensus applies. If no -1 votes
are cast within the next 72 hours, the vote passes.