Hi All,

I have mistakenly counted Chris Mattmann vote on Airavata 0.3-Incubating release. Chris by mistake voted on a cancelled RC2 which I counted for RC3, apologies.

So with a binging vote retracted, now we need at least 2 more binging IPMC votes on this release and will appreciate the time to validate the RC3.

Thanks,
Suresh

[1] - http://markmail.org/message/faiqgun7n3ajbn2i