From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confluence Based Website Access Control
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:02:03 GMT
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com>
wrote:

> IIRC, write access to wiki pages, distinct from write access to an svn
> repository, is not currently covered in the Incubator policy or guides.

The policy on wikis is ASF-wide. I don't believe any separate Incubator
policy is required. Basically, it comes down to this:

Q: Is the wiki going to be used for generating a web site?

A: Yes --> A CLA must be on file for each person who has write access to the
wiki space.
   No --> There are no restrictions on who can register and edit pages in
that space.

http://cwiki.apache.org/CWIKI/

--
Martin Cooper