incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bruce Snyder <>
Subject Re: $project.xml files for ServiceMix and ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 05:08:46 GMT
On 2/1/06, Rodent of Unusual Size <> wrote:
> Hash: SHA1
> ServiceMix and ActiveMQ folks:
> Sorry for the interruption in karma this afternoon.
> It was inadvertent but not inappropriate.  Noel
> tells me that he's been maintaining your podling's
> karma according to the official list of committers
> in your $project.xml file -- so when I corrected the
> Geronimo list today, which the podling committers
> were mistakenly on, the karma went away.
> I've put the karma back temporarily, but your $project.xml
> file *really* needs to be updated with the official
> list of committers for your podling.  I'm going to
> revert my temporary change tomorrow, and set the
> podling karmas according to the contents of the .xml
> files.
> Noel tells me this has come up before.
> Sorry again about the interruption.  I guess it has
> turned out to be a jarring revelation that maybe
> those files aren't just window-dressing. :-/

Thank you very much for making us aware of this issue, Ken. I know
that it was a learning experience for me.

At any rate, I've fixed up the list of committers in each $project.xml
file and gotten the final $project.html published to the respective
Incubator sites. I hope that these files are up to snuff regarding the
Incubator requirements. Please let me know if you find any faults.

perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache Geronimo (

Castor (

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message