incubator-general mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alan D. Cabrera" <>
Subject Re: $project.xml files for ServiceMix and ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 07:05:03 GMT

Rodent of Unusual Size wrote, On 2/1/2006 9:29 PM:
> Hash: SHA1
> Bruce Snyder wrote:
>>Thank you very much for making us aware of this issue, Ken. I know
>>that it was a learning experience for me.
>>At any rate, I've fixed up the list of committers in each $project.xml
>>file and gotten the final $project.html published to the respective
>>Incubator sites. I hope that these files are up to snuff regarding the
>>Incubator requirements. Please let me know if you find any faults.
> Excellent.  I have set the karma access lists for the two podlings
> according to the committer lists in those files.  Everything should
> be technically copacetic now.

Thanks Bruce!  Thanks Ken!  I've just finished updating our STATUS files 
for AMQ and SM.  IIUC these are the official status files but, I'll 
continue on to the $project.xml files.

I will remove the wiki status pages that I erroneously created.


To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message