groovy-users mailing list archives

From Kishore Kumar <mvkishoreku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AnnotationCollectorTransform creates a method not marked with Generated
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2020 13:09:35 GMT
Hi Damir,
  If you are not  submitting PR for this issue, I am interested in doing
it. Let me know if you are handling it already.

Thanks,
Kishore

On 2020/10/08 18:46:37, Damir Murat <d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is reported issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-9772>

> Tnx,>
> Damir>
> On 8 Oct 2020, 14:40 +0200, Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>, wrote:>
> > That seems a reasonable suggestion to me. The constructor and some of
the methods of the helper class are already marked with @Generated but I
see no reason not to mark the class. Please create an issue (and PR if you
like). It might actually be a good candidate to mark also as POJO but let's
keep that separate for now.>

> > Cheers, Paul.>

CollectorHelper with a method value().>
in the JaCoCo coverage report.>