groovy-users mailing list archives

From Damir Murat <damir.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AnnotationCollectorTransform creates a method not marked with Generated
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2020 14:13:34 GMT
Hi Kishore,

I didn't mean to work on PR as I don't know Groovy code base that well.
So please, take over :-) If you don't mind, please submit back PR link so that I can learn
something :-)

Tnx
Damir
On 9 Nov 2020, 14:10 +0100, Kishore Kumar <mvkishorekumar@gmail.com>, wrote:
> Hi Damir,
>   If you are not  submitting PR for this issue, I am interested in doing it. Let me know
if you are handling it already.

> Thanks,
> Kishore
>
> On 2020/10/08 18:46:37, Damir Murat <d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Here is reported issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-9772>
> >
> > Tnx,>
> > Damir>
> > On 8 Oct 2020, 14:40 +0200, Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>, wrote:>
> > > That seems a reasonable suggestion to me. The constructor and some of the methods
of the helper class are already marked with @Generated but I see no reason not to mark the
class. Please create an issue (and PR if you like). It might actually be a good candidate
to mark also as POJO but let's keep that separate for now.>

> > > Cheers, Paul.>

in the JaCoCo coverage report.>