groovy-users mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: 2020 Groovy Ecosystem Usage Report - I need your help
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2020 17:29:57 GMT
Hi Szymon,

happy to participate, it literally took me under 30 seconds to do this.

Just one question: I was not sure whether "Other" strictly meant "other
Groovy based frameworks", so I put "Vaadin, Ebean" there, which are of
course both not using Groovy, but which we use all the time with Groovy,
and have found to play well with it*, especially when wrapped in a
little Groovy closure magic :-)

Cheers,
mg

*with the only exception of Ebean not seeing Groovy trait added class
properties - not a big deal for me, and might work in a newer Ebean
version than the one we use...