groovy-users mailing list archives

From Szymon Stępniak <szymon.stepn...@gmail.com>
Subject 2020 Groovy Ecosystem Usage Report - I need your help
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2020 16:36:02 GMT
Hello everyone!

I want to ask you for help. I run into an idea today to research and
collect information about the usage of various frameworks, libraries, and
tools in the Groovy ecosystem in 2020. I create a one-question survey
(multiple choice) and I would like to invite you to participate in this
research. The survey is anonymous and it will take you less than a minute
to fill it out. Here's the link:

https://bit.ly/2020-groovy-ecosystem-usage-report

In about a week or two, I will publish raw results as well as a short blog
post that summarizes it.

I will be grateful if you can help me.

Thanks in advance, have a great weekend!
Szymon