groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keith Suderman <suder...@cs.vassar.edu>
Subject Re: How to generate groovydoc?
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:41:31 GMT
What version of IntelliJ are you using?  The option to generate Groovydoc is still there for
me in 2020.1 Ultimate.

If you are not using a build tool like Gradle or Maven then you can also generate documentation
with the groovydoc command:

$> groovydoc -sourcepath=./src/main/groovy -d output com.example

This will generate the GroovyDoc for the package com.example, assumes your source code is
in ./src/main/groovy, and writes the HTML files to a directory named "output".

Cheers,
Keith

> On Jul 30, 2020, at 8:42 AM, Fernando Franzini <fernandofranzini@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Paul
>
> I paid intelliJ ultimate and the option to generate groovydoc has been removed, so I
need to generate it manually.
> Do you recommend any article or documentation with groovy 3.x?
>
> Regards.
> Att,
>
> Fernando Franzini - Blog <http://fernandofranzini.wordpress.com/>
>
> Em qui., 30 de jul. de 2020 às 09:00, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au <mailto:paulk@asert.com.au>>
escreveu:
> There is the groovydoc command from the commandline but you'll likely want to use the
groovydoc integration from your build tool of choice.