groovy-users mailing list archives

From Scott Hickey <jscotthic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What projects use Groovy as its main development language ?
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2020 15:26:41 GMT
Still using Groovy extensively for new line-of-business apps, automated
testing, builds - both Spring web services  and microservices/JVM-batch
(both running on Docker). Hundreds of thousands of lines of code at a
Fortune 500 insurance company. Also have one app using Groovy for a
serverless function, running on Azure. Nice side benefit - our
functional-style Groovy code and our modern Javascript have similar coding
patterns. Helps with the cognitive load when doing full-stack development
and switching between languages.