groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject ApacheCon @ Home (Last call for presentations)
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2020 05:32:01 GMT
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that today is the last day to get in your presentation
proposals for ApacheCon @ Home (Sep 29 - Oct 1). The Groovy track is keen
not only for seasoned presenters to present on topics related to Groovy or
other tools/frameworks within the Groovy ecosystem but from users in the
wider community who'd like to present their experiences using any
Groovy-related technology. We are expecting to have a mixture of live and
pre-recorded sessions and friendly facilitators. If you have an interesting
story but not much presentation experience, we can assist you in getting
something prepared.

[image: ApacheConHome.png]
For more details see: https://www.apachecon.com/acna2020/ (follow the Call
For Presentations link).