groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: How to generate groovydoc?
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2020 05:36:13 GMT
It is still used by groovydoc and other places like docgenerator via:
    org/codehaus/groovy/tools/shell/util/Logger.java
though we should probably look at removing it from such places.

The info in
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-80697#focus=Comments-27-3935496.0-0
is a little outdated in that groovydoc with Groovy 3 handles lambdas etc.
since it uses JavaParser for Java files rather than via the old Java2Groovy
mechanism.

Cheers, Paul.