groovy-users mailing list archives

From Alessio Stalla <alessiosta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What projects use Groovy as its main development language ?
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2020 07:15:43 GMT
Projects built with Portofino (https://portofino.manydesigns.com) all use
Groovy as their main implementation language (alongside
JavaScript/TypeScript and maybe some Java).
I've worked on several such projects, but they're all closed-source. A
couple of publicly accessible ones are two applications that we (my former
employer) did for the local University. One is a platform for running
online recruitment procedures (https://concorsi.unige.it/home/?__language=en),
the other, which is Italian only I think, is a platform to match
high-school students with work experiences at the University (
https://alternanza-scuola-lavoro.unige.it/welcome).
They're both a few years old and built with Portofino 4 and (I think)
Groovy 2.4. So they're MVC web applications.
We've since released Portofino 5 that is REST +  Angular instead of MVC,
but it hasn't gained much traction so far.