groovy-users mailing list archives

From "杨波" <bo.y...@telecwin.com>
Subject 回复:How to extract comments (especially the fields comments) from groovy or java (compiled in groovy) code?
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2020 05:30:35 GMT
Jiaxin,

Thanks, I will check it out.

And I also found this related post, https://stackoverflow.com/questions/14354165/how-to-parse-groovy-code.

发件人:余佳昕 <yjx_yujiaxin@foxmail.com>
发送时间:2020年7月23日(星期四) 11:57
收件人:杨波 <bo.yang@telecwin.com>; users-groovy <users@groovy.apache.org>
主 题:回复: How to extract comments (especially the fields comments) from groovy
or java (compiled in groovy) code?

I have written similar software for the company I work for. Java provides an extensible javadoc
API. I have not used it on groovy, but I think it should apply. You can check this class to
get started: `com.sun.tools.javadoc.Main`

Jiaxin