It looks like @NamedDelegate feature has a serious bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-8637. Incremental compilation are used by Intellij Idea nearly always, so if have a method with two @NamedDelegate's your compilation will be failed.

Alexey Afanasiev.

Hi Alexey,

thank you for the information, I have created an issue for full Groovy 2.5 support.

Cheers,
mg