On 18.02.2018 13:38, Eric Kinsella wrote:
+1up on Groovy Stars.

"Get a life" ;-)

But seriously, all the people one-upping "Groovy Stars" - consider whether that name really sends the right professional message with regards to Groovy ? I am convinced it does not.
Managers who might decide whether Groovy can be used in a project are typically conservative and sensitive to those things, and they do not normally follow nerd humor... (next suggestion I see coming along the Stars-crossed-line, is to call Paul and Jochen "Groovy All Stars")

As another example, it looks like "Pokemon Stars" on the Nintendo Switch might become a reality:
http://www.techradar.com/news/pokemon-stars-all-the-latest-leaks-from-the-rumored-nintendo-switch-game