I usually just take what the newest Groovy release gives us - but now I am curious: Where are the new features for 3.0 listed ? Groovy has no roadmap, future outlook etc on the official webpage as far as I know ?

I am of course still very much interested in any feature that solves the Minecraft-modding-obfuscation-problem. Waiting for @CompileStatic to become more Java compatible, I have in the meantime autogenerated some Groovy-to-Java-obfuscation-bridge-classes; this works reasonably well for our own Entity and Block derived classes  but of course cannot handle the general case, so there we still get the MissingMethod/-Property exceptions. Because of that we had to step back for some classes to use Java instead of Groovy again :-(

Kind regards