Hi everyone,

We are planning to release 2.4.13, 2.5.0-beta-2 and the first alpha release of 2.6.0 and/or 3.0.0 over the coming weeks. We already have a bunch of fixes/features we are targeting for those releases but we are keen for any feedback. If there is a particular release you are waiting for or particular bugs/features, let us know and that can help us set priorities. Some of us have the opportunity at the upcoming GR8Conf US for some more in-depth discussions. And certainly, for those that can't make it to the conference, don't let that stop you from submitting PRs! :-)

Cheers, Paul.