+1 to Paul's approach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMNvOtQFro0

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://andresalmiray.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aalmiray
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 8:32 PM, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:
It's the kind of new feature (potentially wide impacting) that we have created Groovy Enhancement Proposals for in the past. Most recently we have just used well-fleshed out Jira issues with a GEP label.

I'm +1 for exploring the idea further but -1 for trying to implement a small piece of the feature without at least fleshing out the bigger picture.

Cheers, Paul.