Could also put the text you were using in the asserts into a List instead and after the while loop assert list isEmpty().

On Jan 11, 2016 5:28 PM, "Edinson E. Padrón Urdaneta" <edinson.padron.urdaneta@gmail.com> wrote:
​​
​​
I don't really know what are your intentions, so I gonna try to guess and help you if I can:

If you are trying to test every element in `exlusionList`, you don't want to stop the execution until the last one has been tested, and you want the test to fail if at least one element failed, you can use a flag to help you with that. Set the flag if the assertion failed at least once, and if the flag was set (it's true, for example) you can throw an exception to make the test fail as a whole.