Rather sounds like our docs could use a second viewpoint for those many peoplewho know nothing about I.T. at all, or just dipping their toe in the proverbial waters of hacking rather than the pros who already do this 4 a living. Something like a walk-thru of why would we do this? How do you waLk a file tree? When would a URL be needed? Whats a 'Rest' service? How do other languagessolve this issue and why should i usegroovy ?

Sent from my iPad