wouldn't be able to help without showing some code.

Owen Rubel
415-971-0976
orubel@gmail.com

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Daniel Price <danprice303@gmail.com> wrote:
Good Afternoon,

     I'm experiencing infrequent (1/20) hangs with a Groovy script that uses withBatch() to insert and update a SQL Server DB using stored procedures.  In each case (insert or update), the batch completes as indicated by database content, but the script hangs and does not continue until I ctrl-c it.  This script is the only user of the table, so DB locking isn't involved.  The batches are only about 200k rows, but I set the withBatch() parameter to 25k to be nice to the DB.  Has anybody seen this before?  Any suggestions?  Thanks!