That is the state atm. I did not have time to investigate why it NPE'd. It could be missing the x86/x64 JNI specific dependency. That is currently commented out in the build.gradle file.

BTW I have already placed an appveyor.yml in the repo, so if the groovy org has an account on Appveyor, Windows tests can be run there too.

On 21/07/2015 22:31, Pascal Schumacher wrote:
I ran the test on windows 7, but:

>org.codehaus.groovy.modules.scriptom.test.TestArraysVB8 > test1DString FAILED
>    java.lang.NullPointerException
> 51 tests completed, 51 failed

I guess you need to install some additional software.

-Pascal