I have tried 1.6, replaying log has been faster, but not enough. We have G bytes of logs, replaying these logs still takes us hours even days. This is frustrating, and has been the biggest concern for us to use it in a larger scale.

1.6 has been released. We were waiting for maven central to sync up. Now that it is on central, I will post the update on the site tomorrow.