The completed filename will always contain the epochTimestamp/counter added to it (this is to uniquely distinguish the rolled files)

Thanks,
Rufus

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Guyle M. Taber <guyle@gmtech.net> wrote:
Ok I figured this out by using the %{basename} placeholder.

However I’m trying to figure out how to prevent the epoch suffix from being applied to every file as it’s written to hdfs.

Example:
20150528133001.txt-.1432920411283

How do I prevent the epoch timestamp from being appended to every file name?