+1

It's time to move on. Trying to support hadoop-1 is also a dependency hell for plugins.

Adding user@

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Ashish <paliwalashish@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 (speaking as dev, it keeps life a bit simple)

Would wait for the users to give +1's as they get directly affected
and possibly a few may have to upgrade Data Infrastructure.

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Santiago M. Mola

Vía de las dos Castillas, 33, Ática 4, 3ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid
Tel: +34 91 828 6473 // www.stratio.com // @stratiobd