Hi Nickolay,

Thank you and please upload the repo on Github.

It looks like ES sink is oriented to handle text payload and not json and there are problems with serialization.
We have the same problem and I have developed patch and custom version based on sources (two months ago)
I am not java developer so probably it is not the best solution but it works.
Now it is hosted on company's internal repo but if you have interest I can upload it on GitHub or Bitbucket

best regards,
Nickolay Kolev