capacity 100The max number of events stored in the channel
transactionCapacity100 The max number of events stored in the channel per transaction
keep-alive 3 Timeout in seconds for adding or removing an event

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 5:09 PM, liuyongbo <liuyongbo@baidu.com> wrote:

Thanks for your answer.

Additional,I’m using mem channel, write log to mongodb, when the input log is faster than consume(write into mongo), the queue is growing, when reach the max,the new input log is lost.

So, what I want to know is the exact point that can blance the input and output

发件人: Nitin Pawar [mailto:nitinpawar432@gmail.com]
发送时间: 2013515 16:49
收件人: user@flume.apache.org
主题: Re: how to print the channel capacity

here is one example for the capacity defining flow

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 2:16 PM, Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar432@gmail.com> wrote:

sorry pressed enter too soon

as for your question: how many events a flume agent can hold?

sorry but I don't think there is any direct answer to that.... .I may be very well wrong there as I am myself pretty new with flume

there was a JIRA for the capacity of file channels FLUME-1571