Maybe duplite 'o' when create new line in 'vi' .

2013/5/15 higkoohk <higkoohk@gmail.com>
Ah,Just it is !!

Many thanks @ Hari Shreedharan

2013/5/15 Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com>
Your config has a typo:
tengine.sinks.hdfs4log.hdfs.rollCouont = 3600

It should be:
tengine.sinks.hdfs4log.hdfs.rollCount = 3600

Due to this typo, your files are being rolled once 10 events are written.

Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan