flume-user mailing list archives

From Madhu Gmail <madhu.munag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Max events per RPC call from across sink to Avro source
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 23:17:23 GMT
I found the issue with my configuration.

I had batchSize  instead of batch-size

It was the property name for batch size.

Only for Avro sink,  it should be batch-size.  But every where else it is  batchSize.

Madhu  Munagala
(214)679-2872

On Apr 16, 2013, at 4:45 PM, Chris Neal <cwneal@gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe that comment is indicating the default value, not the max.  Perhaps your config
is not correct?

> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Madhu Gmail <madhu.munagala@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have flume agent configuration with sink batch size as 900.
>>
>> Also I have another  flume agent working as collector.
>>
>> Even though I have 900 as batch-size on agent sink,  I can only see 100 event batch
when the sink gets the data from file channel and sends it to collector.