flume-user mailing list archives

From NerdyNick <nerdyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to start zookeeper in distributed master setup
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:14:08 GMT
Adding the new list to the thread.

Also have you tried firing 1 node at a time up and waiting a little
bit before bringing the next up. If that works i bet the error goes
away after a short period. It might just be taking 1 or more of the
nodes a bit to get its ZK instance up and running. So the other(s) are
reporting they can't talk to it yet.

--
Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick
NerdyNick.com