flume-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 22:13:23 GMT
Hi All,

Just a reminder, we are transitioning to the new Apache incubator.  All new
threads should be started on the incubator.apache.org lists.  Let's finish
any of the current discussion on cloudera.org lists.  If new discussions
start up on the cloudera.org lists, folks should politely ask folks to
repost and start the discussions on the new list incubator.apache.org lists
.

Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a summary of the transition:

discussions. It replaces flume-user@cloudera.org.

developer discussions and JIRA messages. It replaces
flume-dev@cloudera.org.

flume-commits@incubator.apache.org is a new list that gets mail when
new commits are made to the repository.

You can subscribe to these simply by sending an email to the following
addresses (more instructions here)

flume-user-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
flume-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
flume-commits-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

We are figuring out how to move over parts of the flume JIRA on
cloudera.org so until this is resolved, we will continue using the
issues.cloudera.org and review.cloudera.org <http://review.cloduera.org/>.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Jon.

--