flume-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hsieh <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Windows Installer for Flume 0.9.4 CDH3u1?
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 21:54:44 GMT
There is a flume windows release available currently on the github site [1].
  With the proper tools (cygwin+ant+maven+makensis on windows, or makenisis
on linux) one could build it from master on github.

Currently, Cloudera does not release a windows version.

[1] https://github.com/cloudera/flume/downloads

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)