celix-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Broekhuis <a.broekh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LAZY] Send GitHub notifications to new notifications@ list (instead of dev@)
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2020 21:17:01 GMT
Not saying that I like all the mails to dev, but those mails do contain the
only discussions we have nowadays (Issues at github and comments on Pull
Requests).
So I also do see some value in the current way. Is there a way to filter
out those mails and keep them coming to dev@?

For this reason for me a -0. We should not forget that the primary way of
communication (and decision making and archiving) is the mailinglist [1].

Arguably, 'notifications' is also a mailing list, but I'm not sure if we do
right to the community with that...

[1]: http://theapacheway.com/on-list/

--
Met vriendelijke groet,