celix-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Anupam Datta <adb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue with celix
Date Mon, 23 May 2016 19:12:27 GMT
Thank you Pepjin. I will definitely try that out.

Thanks & Regards
Anupam Datta
On 24-May-2016 12:28 AM, "Pepijn Noltes" <pepijnnoltes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Anupam,
>
> Please use the documentation at
> https://github.com/apache/celix/tree/develop/documents
> The idea is when a new Celix release has been made, the website will
> refer to documentation github.
>
> On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Anupam Datta <adbd04@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I had tried with git version as per the doc :
> > https://celix.apache.org/documentation/getting_started.html
> > after
> > make all
> > I did :
> > #install the framework and the bundles
> > sudo make install-all
> >
> > It showed me error : make: *** No rule to make target 'install-all'.
> Stop.
> >
> > So I did sudo make install
> >
> > log file attached : install_log.txt
> >
> > I created the demo project . After creating, built it and another error
> > showed  :
> >
> > -- Using jar to create bundles
> > -- bundle function is deprecated. update target 'hello_001' to add_bundle
> > -- Configuring done
> > CMake Error at
> > /usr/local/share/celix/cmake/modules/cmake_celix/Packaging.cmake:149
> > (add_library):
> >   Cannot find source file:
> >
> >     (
> >
> >   Tried extensions .c .C .c++ .cc .cpp .cxx .m .M .mm .h .hh .h++ .hm
> .hpp
> >   .hxx .in .txx
> > Call Stack (most recent call first):
> >
>  /usr/local/share/celix/cmake/modules/cmake_celix/PackagingLegacy.cmake:41
> > (add_bundle)
> >   bundles/hello_001/CMakeLists.txt:4 (bundle)
> >
>
> The documentation was incorrect. The should be no parentheses around
> the bundle SOURCES.
> If you remove them, it should work ....
>
> >
> > CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target:
> hello_001
> > CMake Error: Cannot determine link language for target "hello_001".
> > -- Generating done
> > -- Build files have been written to:
> > /home/anupam/Dev/ApacheCelix/git_celix/DM_proj_001-build
> >
> > So what was the issue with it? The directory structure of the demo proj :
> >
> > ├── DM_proj_001
> > │   ├── bundles
> > │   │   └── hello_001
> > │   │       ├── CMakeLists.txt
> > │   │       └── private
> > │   │           └── src
> > │   │               └── activator.c
> > │   └── CMakeLists.txt
> > └── DM_proj_001-build
> >     ├── bundles
> >     │   └── hello_001
> >     │       ├── CMakeFiles
> >     │       │   ├── CMakeDirectoryInformation.cmake
> >     │       │   ├── hello_001_bundle.dir
> >     │       │   │   ├── build.make
> >     │       │   │   ├── cmake_clean.cmake
> >     │       │   │   ├── DependInfo.cmake
> >     │       │   │   └── progress.make
> >     │       │   ├── hello_001.dir
> >     │       │   │   ├── build.make
> >     │       │   │   ├── cmake_clean.cmake
> >     │       │   │   ├── DependInfo.cmake
> >     │       │   │   ├── depend.make
> >     │       │   │   ├── flags.make
> >     │       │   │   └── progress.make
> >     │       │   └── progress.marks
> >     │       ├── cmake_install.cmake
> >     │       ├── hello_001_gen
> >     │       │   ├── MANIFEST.MF
> >     │       │   ├── MANIFEST.step1
> >     │       │   └── MANIFEST.step2
> >     │       └── Makefile
> >     ├── CMakeCache.txt
> >     ├── CMakeFiles
> >     │   ├── 3.5.1
> >     │   │   ├── CMakeCCompiler.cmake
> >     │   │   ├── CMakeDetermineCompilerABI_C.bin
> >     │   │   ├── CMakeSystem.cmake
> >     │   │   └── CompilerIdC
> >     │   │       ├── a.out
> >     │   │       └── CMakeCCompilerId.c
> >     │   ├── bundles.dir
> >     │   │   ├── build.make
> >     │   │   ├── cmake_clean.cmake
> >     │   │   ├── DependInfo.cmake
> >     │   │   └── progress.make
> >     │   ├── cmake.check_cache
> >     │   ├── CMakeDirectoryInformation.cmake
> >     │   ├── CMakeOutput.log
> >     │   ├── CMakeRuleHashes.txt
> >     │   ├── CMakeTmp
> >     │   ├── deploy.dir
> >     │   │   ├── build.make
> >     │   │   ├── cmake_clean.cmake
> >     │   │   ├── DependInfo.cmake
> >     │   │   └── progress.make
> >     │   ├── feature_tests.bin
> >     │   ├── feature_tests.c
> >     │   ├── Makefile2
> >     │   ├── Makefile.cmake
> >     │   ├── progress.marks
> >     │   ├── rat.dir
> >     │   │   ├── build.make
> >     │   │   ├── cmake_clean.cmake
> >     │   │   ├── DependInfo.cmake
> >     │   │   └── progress.make
> >     │   └── TargetDirectories.txt
> >     ├── cmake_install.cmake
> >     └── Makefile
> >
> > Please share your view on it. let me know if any other log is needed.
> >
> > Thanks & Regards
> > Anupam Datta
> >
>
> Greetings,
> Pepijn
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message