celix-dev mailing list archives

From Bjoern Petri <bjoern.pe...@sundevil.de>
Subject Re: issue with celix
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 20:43:56 GMT

Hi Anupam,

Although it is still our latest release, it is actually somewhat
outdated. Hence, there is a high chance that this issue is already
solved. As you might have seen, there will be a new release Celix 2.0
soon. In case you do not want to wait that long anymore, consider taking
the current development version from github:
https://github.com/apache/celix/tree/develop .

Regards,
   Bjoern