celix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [URGENT] - Moving Celix from the monthly scheduled reports section
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:09:26 GMT
I discussed this briefly with Alexander too. A project in the incubator is supposed to report
monthly for the first three months. Because of the timing, in the end Celix ended up not filing
a report in November, which is why there was a report this month.

Now, I should have edited the wiki page to reflect that, but I forgot. I've fixed it now.

Greetings, Marcel