ant-dev mailing list archives

From S Abirami <s.abir...@ericsson.com.INVALID>
Subject PaxHeaders folder is missing upgrade from 1.8.2 to 1.10.9
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2021 12:11:54 GMT
Hi All,

In our build.xml, we are using the untar task to untar gzip and tar.gz file.
When we tar, always we saw a PaxHeaders.* folder in the untar location.
After upgrading from 1.8.2 to 1.10.9 version of Ant build.

We are not seeing this folder. We want to know whether missing of that folder will have any
impact on the untar files.

Please help us here to understand the impact of it.

Note: I have noticed in  release not of 1.9.4 to 1.9.5 there is some changes in paxheader
but not sure about the fix.

Regards,
Abirami.S