ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [CI] Creating Jobs on New ci-builds Machine
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2020 13:10:48 GMT
Hi,

I've just set up a matrix build for Ant's master branch on Linux

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Ant/job/Ant-Build-Matrix-master-Linux/

this is more or less a verbatim copy of the build on the old Jenkins
instance which will go out of duty by the end of the week.

The matrix promises to build Java 8 to 16, we'll see.

I intend to also migrate AntUnit (so we do have a template for Antlib
builds) and maybe the Windows Matrix for Ant's master. Every Ant
committer should be able to set up builds on the new box.

Initially I intended to use the pipeline plugin and a Jenkinsfile but
decided to take the eadier route of copying the existingbuild definition
for now.

Stefan