ant-dev mailing list archives

From J Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy documentation with asciidoc
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 15:53:42 GMT

On 31-May-2017, at 9:02 PM, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> wrote:

> Le 31 mai 2017 à 15:34, J Pai <jai.forums2013@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> One thing I just noticed in the generated adoc files is that “external” links that
are part of the original xooki backed .html files are not being generated as links in the
converted adoc. To see a couple of example, take a look at this hibnet.org/tmp/ivy-asciidoc/index.html
page. The “Apache License” in this sentence:

>> Ivy is open source and released under a very permissive Apache License.
>>

> and the “features” in :
>
>> Ivy has a lot of powerful features
>
> are actually link references in the original xooki backed docs of the form [[license
Apache License]] and [[features]].

> It seems that xooki doesn’t generate links either:
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/index.html <http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/index.html>
>
> Probably the pointed pages have been deleted or moved and these links have not been updated.

I suspect it has to do with how/where those HTMLs got generated. Because in the latest-milestone
live ones, I see them as links on this page https://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/index.html

-Jaikiran