ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Ivy - Buildjobs/PreCommit
Date Sun, 21 May 2017 16:31:52 GMT

> Le 20 mai 2017 à 11:18, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org> a écrit
:

>> Le 20 mai 2017 à 04:45, J Pai <jai.forums2013@gmail.com> a écrit :
>>
>> This pre-commit job is now almost functional. It gets triggered whenever there’s
a PR and runs the build and tests and reports back if there are any failures.

>> However, the only thing that’s pending or seems to be an issue is it sometimes
doesn’t report back with the status. In these 2 PRs https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/19
https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/20 the status was never reported back to github (one
of the jobs succeeded and the other failed, so there isn’t a clear hint of when this happens).

> I have seen that. In the config I didn’t see any obvious option that fix that.

Seems to be working now. At least for that PR:
https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/26 <https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/pull/26>

That’s awesome!

Nicolas