ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Ivy documentation with asciidoc
Date Thu, 25 May 2017 14:00:43 GMT
I have updated the branch xooki2asciidoc. The merge generated 50 emails, which I still find
weird, I would expect just one mail about the commit of the merge.

I can see the current status of the transformation of the xooki source into asciidoc source
and then the generated html from that here:
http://hibnet.org/tmp/ivy-asciidoc/index.html <http://hibnet.org/tmp/ivy-asciidoc/index.html>

It seems pretty good, but I didn’t looked to most of the pages.

Before going further, we need to figure out how it would be integrated to the website since
it is also managed by xooki. The site and the documentation are tidily coupled by the toc
which is managed by xooki.

Nicolas