ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC1
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 14:27:36 GMT
No Stefan, I was just wondering if it was normal that this file didn't contain the release
date.If the current situation is fine for you, I'll give my vote.
Maarten

      Van: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
 Aan: dev@ant.apache.org
 Verzonden: woensdag 31 mei 14:39 2017
 Onderwerp: Re: [VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC1

Maarten, Jan

right now this only has my implicit vote. Would you be more inclined to
vote if the date was included inside the changelog? If so, I'll re-roll
the release.

Stefan

On 2017-05-31, Maarten Coene wrote:

> Why not simply <release version="1.5" date="2017-05-30"> ?That is the date the
vote started and the binaries were built?Or perhaps you could add a few days to it and make
sure the vote ends at that date?

> It's just strange when reading the documentation of a released version to see that it's
'unreleased' or 'during-release'...

> Maarten

in the correct date.