ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC1
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 07:16:40 GMT
The changes.xml still contains the following line:<release version="1.5" date="unreleased">
I'm not sure this should block the release, but I think it would be better to fill in the
correct date.

Maarten

      Van: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
 Aan: dev@ant.apache.org
 Verzonden: dinsdag 30 mei 20:28 2017
 Onderwerp: [VOTE] Release Compress Antlib 1.5 based on RC1

Hi all

I've created a release candidate for Compress Antlib 1.5. This catches
up with Commons Compress 1.14 and thus adds write support for LZMA and
Snappy, full support for LZ4 and read-only support for Brotli.

git tag: 1_5_RC1
        on commit: 84e2f9b
tarballs: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/antlibs/compress/
          revision: 19840
Maven artifacts:
          https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1015/org/apache/ant/ant-compress/1.5/

This Vote will be open at least for 72 hours and close no earlier than
2017-06-02 18:30UTC.

Cheers

        Stefan