ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jai.forums2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is Ivy development restarting?
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2017 14:00:01 GMT
I'm not part of the regular dev team, but I would say go ahead and
submit a PR. During the past few weeks, I have tried to respond to JIRA
issues wherever I could and I have also submitted some PRs. Although
there hasn't really been much development on that front, I plan to stick
around to see if anything improves at least a month more.

 From what I have seen so far, it's been more of promises that things
could improve but there hasn't been any realistic changes on the
development side.

-Jaikiran