Hello there,

Is it possible to define a conflict manager only for a specific configuration?

When building a module we resolve the “build” configuration of our module, this works fine.  However, once the module has been built we sometimes perform some post build steps that perform an inline resolve on the module that is now in our repository.  However during this post build process we want to resolve a different configuration, because of the way that this configuration is defined it is possible that we will fall foul of our conflict manager setting which we set to default.

As such we would like “strict” to only apply when resolving “build” configurations whilst “all” should apply to the configuration we use during post-build testing.

Jonathan Oulds
Snr. Software Engineer

Solution PSC Lead (PerDP)
Next Gen Data Protection

::6. McAfee_Letterhead:McAfee_logo.jpg

Email: jonathan.oulds@intel.com
Web
www.intelsecurity.com

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments.

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)
VAT No: 860 2173 47