ant-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Duffy <char...@dyfis.net>
Subject Re: Contributing to apache ant
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:38:16 GMT
Lahiru --

Welcome!

I can't speak for all of the project, but there are certainly plenty of
opportunities for improvement available. I'd suggest looking through our
bug tracker for anything that looks interesting to you.

See the links at http://ant.apache.org/bugs.html, both to list of bugs by
priority and list of bugs by number of votes.

If nothing there strikes your interest, there are subprojects that have
plenty to do as well, and may in some cases have bugs tracked elsewhere;
see for instance https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY for the Ivy
subproject.

Thank you for your interest in helping to improve Ant!