ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: git commit: add common module as a git submodule
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2014 16:34:35 GMT
Hi all

I've just added the common Antlib as a git submodule to the compress
Antlib.  I'm using this as guinea pig for implementing submodule support
in Gump - and as this Antlib is currently not built by Jenkins AFAIK I
won't disturb Jan's work.

If things turn out well I'll also add submodules for the vss and dotnet
Antlibs, I'll reach out to Jan for coordinating the Antlibs that he's
already written special build files for in order to keep them building
in Jenkins.

If you are opposed to using submodules in Antlibs, now is the time to
raise your voice :-)

Stefan