ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: [VOTE] migration to git
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 05:29:44 GMT
> Let's vote about migrating to git :
> -  Ant

+1

> - Ivy

+0, because I dont work on that codebase and therefore dont want to
influence these committers.

> - easyant

+0, same as for Ivy

> - Ivyde

+0, dito

> - the antlibs

+1

> I am not including the sandbox in the thread intentionally.

Why not having one sandbox repo? New projects could be added there as one
directory, if creating a gitmodule would enforce infra to act.

> The web sites will remain in svn in any event because svnpubsub is the
> only supported mechanism to maintain web sites AFAIK.

I havent looked at the current svnpubsub, but there is also one with that
name for git
https://www.apache.org/dev/gitpubsub.html

I would appreciate to have the same scm.
Could we start a new git repo for tests and vote later after the
git/gitpubsub is working?

Jan